"There is a depth of truth, this depth of being that wants itself known, felt, expressed, met. It makes you want to soar, to fly on eagle wings, to master your own dreams, to find true freedom. To create a masterpiece of life. Take all the pieces of life and create a new quilt. One that shines with love and light."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Early Morning


Early in the morning I sat peacefully in my lawn chair nestled among the trees and flowering plants in my garden, watching the many varieties of birds come to feed, humming birds flitting, white puffy clouds floating along, breeze caressing my skin and enjoying  my cup of fresh coffee flavored with cinnamon and other spices.

 Peace, quiet, contentment.



I realize that it does not matter what problems the day might bring, or world strife, or decisions and adjustments to be made,                 THIS MOMENT in time is perfect.

And I give thanks.

“ This is the day that God has made, rejoice and be glad of it”


Rejoice! What a wonderful word. Rejoice and have joy.!!!


Peace and Joy to All

1 comment:

ITS ONLY POSSIBLE TO LIVE HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER ONE DAY AT A TIME.